“Connect with the Giver Of The Gift” Sermon by Bishop Benjamin Dube.
Bishop Benjamin Dube is an ordained pastor at High Praise Centre and is popularly known as a gospel musician. He preached the sermon of the day at the late Deborah Frasers funeral recorded by SABC news and shared by Londie.
Everybody is born gifted. Don’t forget the giver of the gift.Bishop Benjamin Dube
Zoning in on the Word of God laid in the Bishop Benjamin Dube’s heart, we themed the message under the tittle “Connect to the Giver of the Gift”. The Bishop’s sermon comforted the family yet was also relevant for the time.
Here’s [watch] snippet video or Bishop Benjamin Dube’s sermon;
Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his faithful servants.Psalms 116:15
Summary notes in Bishop Benjamin Dube’s Sermon:
- There are things we receive by Gods favor because of the promises those who came before us like our parents.
- There are musicians/songs that were inspired by Deborah Faser’s music.
- God becomes proud of those who die having used their gifts.
- Psalm 116:15 says “Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his faithful servants. “
- There is a gift in a gift. If one is faithful in that one small thing God will bless with more.
- Use what God has given you. Do what you are passionate about.
- Even the governments are failing so it up to each of us to stand up for ourselves.
- When the foundations are shaken, those that are with God will remain.
- Psalm 11:3 says “If the foundations are destroyed, What can the righteous do?”
- God is God alone above all. Not even the church is God but it is a church of God.
- Everybody is born gifted. Don’t forget the giver of the gift.
- Possess your possessions, don’t allow the possessions to possess you.
- Luke 16:10 says “If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won’t be honest with greater responsibilities.”
- Allow God to direct your gift and be passionate about your gift like Deborah.
- God uses everybody even those who have no tittles.
- In heaven there are no tittles all that end here on earth.
- God made a way that through Jesus we are reconciled to Him our heavenly father.
- When you are connected with God life does not end at death.
- Connect to the giver of the Gift today, God.
“If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won’t be honest with greater responsibilities.”Luke 16:10